Because we only mentioned a few of our vans last time, the rest of the fleet got a bit jealous and we don’t like anyone to feel left out at Grippy, so here we are…a little bit about the rest of our Grippy fleet:
- When Ethel joined the team in May 2013, her and Vytautas hit it off straight away! With the latest equipment Vytautas took a shine to her and they have been fitting tyres happily together ever since.
- June has recently moved from Milton Keynes to Harlow to work with one of our newest employees Darren. Even though the long distance mean’s she’s away from the fleet, Darren looks after her and makes sure she receives some TLC.
- Harry has just moved to Redhill with one of our newest employees, Jason. With Harry’s experience on the road and Jason’s tyre skills they’re always delivering 100% customer service!
- Betty has moved from Milton Keynes to Swindon with Peter. As a member of our original team Betty has been with us for a while and she’s Peter’s loyal companion, they spend many a day together on the open road.
- When Shane met Bertha, her shiny exterior and gleaming windows drew him in. She joined the Grippy team in May 2013 and they now make the ideal pair, with Shane fitting the tyres and Bertha leading the way!
- When Maurice joined the team in May 2013, Jay and him became the best of friends. With Maurice helping Jay get to customers on time, this friendship will last a while.
As you know if you’re an existing Grippy customer, we’ve got a few more tyre technicians on our team who take care of our fleet and fit your tyres when the other fitters have their days off. So don’t be alarmed if you see another technician in one of our paired up vans, there’s no cheating going on!